We offer interior weeping tile system installation, often referred to as an internal perimeter drainage system.
An interior weeping tile system is installed in 8 steps as follows:
1. Removal of the stud walls along the area in which the perimeter drain system is to be installed.
2. Jackhammering and removal of the concrete floor along the wall of sufficient width to expose the footing and permit the installation of a drain pipe.
3. The drilling of weeping holes in the bottom course of the blocks (allowing the water that accumulated in the blocks to drain out).
4. Installation of a water collecting PVC pipe next to the footing beneath the basement floor.
5. Installation of an internal air-gap membrane onto the exposed wall.
6. Installation of a sump pump and liner if a sump pump is not already present or suitably located.
7. Connection of the perimeter drain pipe system to the new sump pump or to the existing sump pump.
8. Re-pouring of the concrete that was removed to permit perimeter drain system installation.