Among numerous waterproofing solutions, we offer is interior weeping tile system installation, referred to as an internal perimeter drainage system.
Crack repairs are done in 7 steps as follows:
1. Excavation of the foundation wall down to the footing.
2. Removal of the existing weeping tile in the excavated area.
3. Cleaning of the foundation wall to ensure good adhesion of the foundation coating.
4. Application of foundation coating onto the excavated wall (the use of an elastomeric rubber coating is critical to successful basement waterproofing but is not used by all waterproofing contractors).
5. Installation of an air-gap membrane/foundation wrap/dimpled sheet membrane onto the excavated foundation wall (for damp proofing).
6. Installation of new weeping tile/drain tile and gravel.
7. Confirmation that the entire system drains adequately.