We offer exterior weeping tile system installation, often referred to as an external perimeter drainage system.
To make and keep your basement dry, look for the following 7 Steps:
1. Excavate and power wash foundation.
2. Repair any damage to the foundation and apply two coats of parging.
3. Add a footing bevel where the foundation wall meets footing.
4. Apply AquaBloc primer or apply BlueSkin waterproof membrane.
5. Apply Platon Membrane.
6. Install new weeping tile.
7. Backfill and grade property away from the foundation.